Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 03, 2011

Jaimie's 2nd, Jadon's 1st performance for xmas 2010

On the evening of 24th Dec 2010, we had a Christmas Eve service in church. My friends and I from the Junior class were supposed to perform a song & dance item so we had practised a few times before the actual event. Didi attends the Infant class and they didn't join us during practice so he just stood there without having to do anything. Mummy and Pappy were surprised to see Didi in that Pororo costume because he usually won't even want to wear a hat or anything extra on his body. Anyway he didn't cry and just stood there beside me throughout the whole performance.

2 comments:

Charlotte Deunitato said...

please support my blog http://charlottelim.blogspot.com/

Ben said...

Hey. I just started following you and would love it if you follow back. I have a give away going on right now. Check out "BE prepared" and leave me a comment if your interested. Thanks!